The importance and method of mechanical parts and devices seal detection
- Introduction of mechanical seal and seal detection method
- Sealing is also directly related to material and energy conservation. In the total energy consumption, all kinds of power machinery and fluid machinery account for the largest proportion. However, due to the internal and external leakage of these machines, the volumetric efficiency is often very low, the loss of which can reach more than 10% of the total power, and even 40 ~ 50% of small machines. The friction power consumption of some sealing devices is not small. For example, the friction loss of piston ring accounts for 2 / 3 of the friction loss of the whole engine. The power consumption of centrifugal impeller seal may reach 1 / 3 of the total shaft power. As for the improvement of sealing, to eliminate running, emitting, dripping, leakage, reduce material loss. It is a direct benefit. For example, when the oil pumps used in oil refineries use packing seals, the annual oil leakage of each pump is about 10m3. Now, mechanical seals are widely used, and the annual oil leakage is less than 0.1m3. If 1000 pumps are used, the annual oil saving is about 1000m3. If all kinds of fluid machinery adopt appropriate or advanced sealing technology, the benefits in saving materials and energy will be very considerable. Therefore, seal detection is very necessary, it can enhance the competitiveness of products. So as to achieve better success.
- With the development of science and technology and production, the application scope of fluid machinery and fluid engineering is expanding. High temperature seal, low temperature seal, ultra-low temperature, strong corrosion, flammable, explosive, toxic, radioactive media, high pressure seal, high vacuum seal and the seal containing various impurities and other suspended particle media also emerge as the times require. To ensure the reliability and service life of the seal is one of the most important topics in seal research, design, manufacture and use. The seal detection equipment of Harris can well detect the sealing performance of fluid machinery device, whether it is a single or the whole can detect the sealing performance and leakage.
- The function of sealing is to prevent leakage, or waterproof. The parts that play a sealing role are called seals, which are called seals for short. More complex seal, especially with accessory system, is called sealing device. For example, automobile cylinder sealing device, car camera and other sealing parts, fuel tank and other sealing parts need to be 100% waterproof and sealed. Otherwise, it may not be used or the service life is not long, which requires a seal detection equipment to detect the tightness of the cylinder. The sealing of the oil tank is used to prevent the oil leakage of the oil tank. A waterproof test equipment is used to detect the waterproof performance of the car camera, so as to increase the service life of the car camera.
- The fluid seal of machinery or equipment includes two parts: hydrostatic seal and hydrodynamic seal. The seal between relatively static joint surfaces (i.e. sealing surface) is called static seal; Relative motion of the joint surface seal is called dynamic seal. For fluid machinery and fluid engineering, seal is an indispensable part. In many machines and equipment, although seal generally accounts for a small proportion of the whole machine, it often directly determines the safety, reliability and durability of the whole or even the whole set of equipment. So it becomes an important index to evaluate the quality of many mechanical products. Especially in petrochemical and other industries, many of the fluids transported, processed and stored are flammable, explosive, corrosive and toxic media. Once the seal fails, or even fails, the consequences are serious, ranging from affecting the product quality, polluting the environment, endangering the health of the surrounding people, and even leading to fire, explosion, casualties and even large-scale explosion The long-term deterioration of the ecological environment and the extremely serious accident caused by the leakage of nuclear fuel from the former Soviet chernoyl nuclear power station are examples of profound lessons. Therefore, the oil tank leakage detection, component seal detection is essential, it is very necessary. The leakage detector and sealing detection equipment of Shenzhen Harris are a good choice.
- In the operation and use of fluid machinery, seal maintenance and repair work, accounted for a considerable proportion of the petrochemical industry, seal failure is the main cause of unplanned shutdown, according to statistics, more than 60% of unplanned shutdown events are related to seal failure. Take the pump as an example, the maintenance workload of fluid dynamic seal accounts for almost 50% of the total maintenance. More than half of rocket engine failures are caused by seal failure or failure. In this sense, it can be said that sealing is one of the weakest links of machinery and equipment. Therefore, advanced and reliable sealing technology is also an important part of automatic continuous production and civilized production. Therefore, how to ensure the tightness can be said to be an important indicator of modern products.
- The traditional seal detection method is the use of water immersion method, which is a lot of fine seal seal seal detection, leakage detection, precision IP level detection can not be used. This requires the use of compressed air tightness testing equipment. For many years, Shenzhen Hailisi automation technology has been committed to the research and development of leakage detection equipment, sealing test equipment and waterproof test equipment, and has been put into the market, and the praise has been constantly spread