Electric toothbrush is mainly through the motor core quickly rotating or vibration, so that the brush head produces high frequency vibration, instantly decompose the toothpaste into tiny bubbles, and deeply clean the teeth. The characteristics of the electric toothbrush make its waterproof requirements particularly high. Manufacturers in the production, it will be for its waterproof test, compared with the traditional waterproof test method, now people are more in love with the new air tightness test method.
While hiris technology has done a lot of research on the air tightness detection of electric toothbrush. While solving many detection problems, hiris's air tightness detector has also been put into production line for people to use. This time, we will share an air tightness test case of electric toothbrush for your reference.
Air tightness tester for electric toothbrush
1、 Shape of electric toothbrush and analysis of testing difficulties
1. An ordinary electric toothbrush is used for the air tightness test. The outer part is wrapped with waterproof silica gel, and the switch button above the handle of the electric brush is also covered with a layer of waterproof silica gel. This structure has a high degree of precision;
2. The head of the electric toothbrush is convex with butted bristles, and the bottom is two concave charging ports. This structure is not good for its detection, and the surface of the whole toothbrush is smooth, so it is not good for fixing, which is not good for detection.
2、 Breakthrough of testing difficulties of electric toothbrush and demonstration of testing process
Display of air tightness tester for electric toothbrush
1. According to the shape of the electric toothbrush, Harris technology has specially customized a special mold for it, and there is a special air port behind the mold to block the bottom of the electric toothbrush, so that the electric toothbrush can be stuck into the mold, and the upper and lower molds will be closed at the beginning of detection, forming a closed space;
Air tightness testing mould for electric toothbrush
2. As long as the program is set before the test, the mold under the instrument will close the electric toothbrush to form a sealed environment. The instrument will directly inflate into the mold. When the internal gas reaches the saturation state, the air tightness of the electric toothbrush can be judged by the air pressure inside the mold.
Details of air tightness test for electric toothbrush
3. In the detection, the inflation port behind the mold is connected with the tube to inflate into the mold. If the electric toothbrush is not sealed, there will be air leakage. At this time, the leakage value in the instrument will be larger and larger, and the pressure value will drop. At this time, it can determine whether the vehicle controller is leaking, and the instrument test results will also show ng, which means that the air tightness test does not pass. If the tested electric toothbrush does not leak, the gas in the tooling die will be in a constant state after inflation, the pressure value and leakage value displayed on the instrument are also stable, and the test result of the instrument will display the word OK, indicating that the air tightness test has passed.
3Parameter table of electric toothbrush air tightness tester
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.