Lifebuoy indicator light is a kind of self rescue device attached to lifebuoy. Lifebuoy indicator light is a necessary safety rescue equipment for all kinds of ships. According to the International Convention for the safety of life at sea, there are a certain number of indicator lights on lifebuoy. This is conducive to finding the lifebuoy and the target of the drowning person in time when the drowning happens at night, so the indicator light must have the corresponding air tightness. People have strict requirements on the life buoy indicator. If its air tightness is not good, it is easy to cause the indicator to be scrapped due to water intrusion.
(air tightness tester for lifebuoy indicator)
Hiris technology has made a lot of research in the field of air tightness testing. This time, we will share the air tightness testing cases of lifebuoys, hoping to help you.
1、 Requirements for air tightness test of lifebuoy indicator
1. The shape of lifebuoy indicator light is small, and the overall shape is regular quadrilateral. On the front is the functional area for operation, buttons and indicator lights. Its precision and the accuracy of the display results are the focus of people's attention, so we should pay more attention to the nondestructive, accuracy and operability of air tightness testing;
(display of air tightness inspection tooling for lifebuoy indicator)
2. Due to the high precision of the equipment, it is not easy to carry out direct detection, so the indirect detection method will be used in this test to ensure that the equipment is more convenient and the results are more accurate.
twoAir tightness test process display of lifebuoy indicator
1. For the products tested this time, Harris technology has customized a special mold, which is cast according to the shape of lifebuoy indicator light; And this time we use a cost-effective air tightness detector, single instrument, dual channel, can test two products at the same time;
(details of air tightness test of lifebuoy indicator)
2. Before the test, we put the lifebuoy indicator lights into the mold in turn, set up the instrument program, press the start button, close the upper and lower mold, and form a closed space for the test products. Then, the pipe connecting the instrument injects impurity free gas into the mold, and the instrument will judge whether the air tightness of the lifebuoy indicator meets the standard through the air pressure inside the mold;
3. The air tightness detector of Harris has high automation, short detection time and simple operation interface. The tester is also equipped with "positive and negative" pressure forms and 8 Basic test modes, which can be selected or combined. Using 24 bit a / D conversion, 32-bit CPU operation, and fully independent development of industrial control operating system, with full touch human-computer interface. Built in RS232 serial port, RJ45 network port, USB communication interface, LTP external I / O control port, support a variety of communication protocols, diversified self-service operation, artificial and intelligent combination, enhance the operability of the device.
3、 Parameter table of air tightness tester for lifebuoy indicator
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.