As an indispensable part of automobile, automobile parts manufacturers pay more attention to its air tightness. The products in the field of auto parts need special air tightness treatment. The state has special level requirements for the detection of auto parts, and different products have different detection methods. Hiris technology has also conducted in-depth research on the sealing test of auto parts, and customized the equipment according to different test requirements, which has achieved good results.
Sealing tester for auto parts and die castings
This time, we will analyze the sealing test of auto parts and die castings, hoping to help you.
1、 Analysis of testing difficulties of auto parts and die castings
1. The overall shape of auto parts is irregular, concave in the middle and round. There are three contact pieces inside. There is a connector below, which is an irregular long column. The three contact blocks below are used to connect other parts of the car;
2. The shape of automobile die casting is made of polygonal shape and external waterproof shell material. There is a butt joint extending like the front at the bottom, so the overall permeability is strong;
Automobile die casting
3. The shell material with high compactness is used for casting, and the irregular shape makes it inconvenient to test the sealing performance, so the mold is needed to assist;
4. When testing, it is necessary to consider its non-destructive, select the corresponding tooling and mold, and pay attention to the calculation method, pressure and software algorithm;
2、 Demonstration of sealing test process of auto parts and die castings
1. The shapes of the two products tested are different, and the tooling used are also different; First of all, the mold prepared for auto parts is cast according to the shape of the parts. Put the parts into the mold, close to the inner wall of the mold, and leave an opening on the right side to place the butt column under the parts. When testing, the upper and lower molds are closed as a whole, and the right detection apparatus is stuck on the butt joint, which is more conducive to the detection;
Detail display of sealing test for auto parts
2. The shape of automobile die casting is special, the shape of multilateral and its overall permeability is high, so the customized mold is more cast according to its overall shape. After the bottom butt joint is turned to the right and put into the mold, the whole die casting is tightly stuck with the inner wall of the mold, the upper and lower molds are closed, and the right appliance is stuck with the butt joint, so the sealing degree is high, It is conducive to the accuracy of detection;
Detail display of sealing test for automobile die castings
3. Before testing, set parameters on the instrument. After pressing the start button, the instrument will fill the mold with dry and impurity free gas, then cut off the supply of compressed air, and keep the pressure stable for a period of time. After a given measurement time, the instrument can monitor the tiny change of air pressure in the testing environment. The sensor transmits this information to the detection system. Finally, after a series of calculations, the leakage value of the gas can be obtained, and the air tightness value can be detected according to the leakage value;
Sealing inspection tooling for auto parts and die castings
4. If the product to be tested is unsealed and air leakage occurs, the leakage value in the instrument will be larger and larger, and the pressure value will drop. At this time, it can determine whether there is air leakage in auto parts and die castings, and the instrument test results will also show ng, which means that the air tightness test fails. If the tested auto parts and die castings do not leak, the gas in the mold will be in a constant state after inflation, the pressure value and leakage value displayed on the instrument are also stable, and the test result of the instrument will display the word OK, indicating that the tightness test has passed.
3、 Parameter table of air tightness tester for auto parts and die castings
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.