As a part of automotive processor, ECU kick control system is composed of microprocessor, memory, I / O interface, a / D converter and driver. As the most important part of the car, its tightness is very important for the normal use of the car, because it will be tested before leaving the factory. Hiris technology has been doing a lot of research on the sealing test of automobile parts. This time, we will share with you the sealing test of ECU kick control system, hoping to be helpful to you.
Seal tester for ECU kick control system of automobile
1、 Shape analysis of ECU kick control system
1. The overall appearance of the ECU kick control system is irregular, which is wrapped with high-precision shell material. Under the control system are two connectors docking with other automobile parts;
ECU kick control system of automobile
2. Due to the high precision of the automobile ECU kick control system, it is absolutely impossible to cause secondary damage to the product in the testing process. The air leak detector of Harris uses air as the testing medium, which is a non-destructive testing method for the product. This testing method has been internationally considered as the most advanced sealing testing method.
2、 Breakthrough of the testing difficulties of ECU kick control system
1. Because there are two protruding connectors under the ECU kick control system, it is necessary to insert them into the customized mold for fixing, and then close the upper and lower molds to form a closed space;
Die details of tightness test for ECU kick control system of automobile
Details of tightness test for ECU kick control system
2. After putting the car ECU kick control system into the tooling mold, the mold below is connected with the instrument tube. At the beginning of detection, we need to set the program first, and then press the start button after connecting. At this time, the upper and lower molds begin to close, and the instrument will fill clean gas without impurities into the ECU kick control system through the lower mold. The instrument display screen will judge the sealing degree of the ECU kick control system through the gas saturation in the ECU system.
3、 Parameters of tightness tester for ECU kick control system of automobile
1. High sensitivity pressure sensing and regulating unit, combined with advanced differential pressure software algorithm, the minimum resolution can reach 0.1pA, which has won the national patent.
2. The patented technology of "IVT pneumatic sealing valve island" independently developed by Harris greatly improves the test accuracy, ensures the stability of the instrument, and greatly improves the inflation speed.
3. Multiple test functions: the instrument integrates two positive and negative pressure forms and eight test methods: two pressure forms and five test methods can be written into more than 20 test functions.
4. It has more than 200 groups of subroutines. Each group of subroutines can be programmed independently, selected and combined to meet various complex test requirements.
5. Full touch large screen intelligent operating system, graphical UI design based on detection process, simple and clear operation interface, easy to teach and learn.
6. A variety of pressure regulating components and ranges are available. Wide range of air pressure (- 80kPa & amp; mdash; 1MPa) optional. Selecting electronic pressure regulating valve can realize multi group pressure sequence test.
7. Multiple communication interfaces: built in RS232 serial port, RJ45 network port, USB communication interface, LTP external I / O control port, supporting a variety of communication protocols.
8. Bar code scanning function and printer can be purchased to facilitate product data management and quality traceability. Up to 200000 historical records of the instrument can be exported to the computer in batches.
9. The standard volume identification function can automatically identify the volume of the sample to be tested, and measure and judge the leakage rate in the way of volume.
10. Ultra high stability, and ease of use, after a rigorous test of the market.
11. A variety of accessories are available, including inflatable bypass, quick connector and standard leak. At the same time, the instrument supports third-party calibration and can issue calibration report.
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.