New energy vehicle is a kind of vehicle which uses unconventional vehicle materials as power source. It is mainly driven by motor, but the quality of battery pack and servicing quality must be limited. The motor is the flywheel of the engine, which can adjust the output power of the engine. Due to the particularity of the motor, its sealing requirements are very strict. First of all, we need to ensure that the motor shell is sealed, otherwise the motor will leak when driving.
There are many types of motors, so it is difficult to test the sealing performance. Different manufacturers have their own methods for motor sealing test, but the accuracy of the test results are not satisfactory. Among them, Harris technology is very experienced in the detection of this kind of motor. For different products and different power motors, there are mature sealing detection schemes, which are suitable for different motor sealing detection and waterproof identification.
New energy vehicle motor air tightness detector
1、 Appearance display of new energy vehicle motor
1. This inspection is a common new energy vehicle motor. It is an irregular polyhedron, and the shell is made of silver gray waterproof shell material. In order to make the motor work normally, special treatment has been carried out on the appearance of the motor.
Motor case of new energy vehicle
2. The uneven shell of the motor is provided with two steel pipe openings, and the back of the motor is a convex assembly opening for docking with other parts. Two output wires are respectively connected under the motor.
2、 Difficulties and breakthrough of new energy vehicle motor detection
1. The special structure of the motor makes it difficult to test its sealing performance. In the early design and production process of the motor, its shell will be treated specially, and the butt joint steel pipe and the connecting wire play the role of connecting the outside, so it is impossible to use the mold for full sealing test;
2. In view of the special shape of new energy vehicle motor, the customer's demand is to test the tightness of the cavity. We help the customer customize the test scheme, use the direct test method to test, help the customer develop the tooling and mold according to the customer's products, combined with our instruments, use the pressure attenuation method to test the tightness of the product, The leakage of new energy motor can be judged by the change of gas pressure.
3、 Display and parameter table of motor sealing tester for new energy vehicles
1. High sensitivity pressure sensing and regulating unit, combined with advanced differential pressure software algorithm, the minimum resolution can reach 0.1pA, which has won the national patent.
2. The patented technology of "IVT pneumatic sealing valve island" independently developed by Harris greatly improves the test accuracy, ensures the stability of the instrument, and greatly improves the inflation speed.
3. Multiple test functions: the instrument integrates two positive and negative pressure forms and eight test methods: two pressure forms and five test methods can be written into more than 20 test functions.
4. It has more than 200 groups of subroutines. Each group of subroutines can be programmed independently, selected and combined to meet various complex test requirements.
5. Full touch large screen intelligent operating system, graphical UI design based on detection process, simple and clear operation interface, easy to teach and learn.
6. A variety of pressure regulating components and ranges are available. Wide range of air pressure (- 80kPa & amp; mdash; 1MPa) optional. Selecting electronic pressure regulating valve can realize multi group pressure sequence test.
7. Multiple communication interfaces: built in RS232 serial port, RJ45 network port, USB communication interface, LTP external I / O control port, supporting a variety of communication protocols.
8. Bar code scanning function and printer can be purchased to facilitate product data management and quality traceability. Up to 200000 historical records of the instrument can be exported to the computer in batches.
9. The standard volume identification function can automatically identify the volume of the sample to be tested, and measure and judge the leakage rate in the way of volume.
10. Ultra high stability, and ease of use, after a rigorous test of the market.
11. A variety of accessories are available, including inflatable bypass, quick connector and standard leak. At the same time, the instrument supports third-party calibration and can issue calibration report.
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.