As an important part of the air conditioning system, the air outlet pipe of automobile air conditioning can ensure the designed flow and maintain the stable operation of the air conditioning. Therefore, people have high requirements on its sealing performance. If its sealing condition is not good, it is easy to cause water vapor leakage in the air outlet pipe of automobile air conditioner, which makes the air conditioner operation unstable. So manufacturers often test the airtightness of the air conditioner when they assemble it. However, the conventional airtightness test can not test its airtightness correctly. Harris has also done in-depth research on the airtightness test of the air outlet pipe of the automobile air conditioner. This time, we will share a test case of the air outlet pipe of the automobile air conditioner for your reference.
1、 Appearance display of air outlet pipe of automobile air conditioner
The test is a common car air conditioning outlet pipe, the whole is irregular polygonal body, the outside is wrapped with black waterproof material, one end of the pipe is connected with the exhaust fan, there is an obvious butt joint gap, the other end is two separate connection pipes, showing an irregular convex shape.
Air outlet pipe of automobile air conditioner
2、 Breakthrough of testing difficulties and demonstration of testing process for air outlet pipe of automobile air conditioner
We help customers to develop the automotive air conditioning outlet pipe tooling, this test automotive air conditioning outlet pipe customer requirements to use flow test method test, Harris technology to help customers develop the following test program.
Sealing test mould for air outlet pipe of automobile air conditioner
Because the inside of this exhaust pipe is empty, and the interface is closed, we can fill the air outlet at the other end with gas, and judge its tightness by the change of internal pressure.
So we designed two air pipes for this test, one is to inject air pressure into the air-conditioning pipe of the car, and the other is to sense the internal pressure of the air-conditioning outlet pipe of the car. When the instrument is started, the instrument will automatically inflate into the exhaust duct of the automobile air conditioner, and the air pressure of the instrument will slowly rise. When the air pressure is charged to the set value, the exhaust duct of the automobile air conditioner will be in a constant state. At this time, the induction line will determine the flow value to detect whether the flow of the exhaust duct meets the standard.
Airtightness detector for air outlet pipe of automobile air conditioner
3、 Display and parameter table of air duct sealing tester for automobile air conditioner
1. High sensitivity pressure sensing and regulating unit, combined with advanced differential pressure software algorithm, the minimum resolution can reach 0.1pA, which has won the national patent.
2. The patented technology of "IVT pneumatic sealing valve island" independently developed by Harris greatly improves the test accuracy, ensures the stability of the instrument, and greatly improves the inflation speed.
3. Multiple test functions: the instrument integrates two positive and negative pressure forms and eight test methods: two pressure forms and five test methods can be written into more than 20 test functions.
4. It has more than 200 groups of subroutines. Each group of subroutines can be programmed independently, selected and combined to meet various complex test requirements.
5. Full touch large screen intelligent operating system, graphical UI design based on detection process, simple and clear operation interface, easy to teach and learn.
6. A variety of pressure regulating components and ranges are available. Wide range of air pressure (- 80kPa & amp; mdash; 1MPa) optional. Selecting electronic pressure regulating valve can realize multi group pressure sequence test.
7. Multiple communication interfaces: built in RS232 serial port, RJ45 network port, USB communication interface, LTP external I / O control port, supporting a variety of communication protocols.
8. Bar code scanning function and printer can be purchased to facilitate product data management and quality traceability. Up to 200000 historical records of the instrument can be exported to the computer in batches.
9. The standard volume identification function can automatically identify the volume of the sample to be tested, and measure and judge the leakage rate in the way of volume.
10. Ultra high stability, and ease of use, after a rigorous test of the market.
11. A variety of accessories are available, including inflatable bypass, quick connector and standard leak. At the same time, the instrument supports third-party calibration and can issue calibration report.
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.