Lightning arrester, also known as lightning arrester, mainly includes cigarette lighting lightning arrester and signal lightning arrester. It is often connected between the grid wire and the ground wire, but sometimes it is also connected next to the electrical winding or between the wires. Under the condition of normal equipment, good air tightness and normal system working voltage, the arrester presents a high resistance state. At this time, only microampere current can pass through it, so the requirements for the tightness of the product are particularly high.
If the tightness of arrester is not good, it is easy to cause current leakage due to internal damage. The major arrester manufacturers also pay special attention to its air tightness detection. Harris technology has also conducted in-depth research on the air tightness detection of arresters, and specially developed a detector to detect the air tightness of arresters.
This detector is the HC classic series of Harris. It has a high sensitivity pressure sensing and adjusting unit. Each program is specially set. It integrates a variety of test methods. Each subroutine can be programmed independently, and can be selected or combined to meet various complex test requirements. Each type of arrester has a unique detection method. The full touch operation interface is simple and easy to use.
The shape of this arrester is irregular cuboid, with two spiral external connectors on it. The fully sealed shell material is wrapped with the inner device. When testing, just put it on the tooling connecting the instrument conduit, fill it with dry, moisture-free and impurity free gas, then cut off the compressed air supply, and keep the pressure stable for a period of time, After a given measurement time to monitor and detect the tiny change of air pressure in the environment. The sensor will send this information to the detection system, and finally through a series of calculations, the leakage value of the gas can be obtained, and the sealing performance and IP waterproof of the arrester can be detected according to the leakage value
The following are the characteristics of the arresterAir tightness detectorDisplay and parameters of
1. High sensitivity pressure sensing and regulating unit, combined with advanced differential pressure software algorithm, the minimum resolution can reach 0.1pA, which has won the national patent
2. The patented technology of "IVT pneumatic sealing valve island" independently developed by Harris greatly improves the test accuracy, ensures the stability of the instrument, and greatly improves the inflation speed.
3. Multiple test functions: the instrument integrates two positive and negative pressure forms and eight test methods: two pressure forms and five test methods can be written into more than 20 test functions.
4. It has more than 200 groups of subroutines. Each group of subroutines can be programmed independently, selected and combined to meet various complex test requirements
5. Full touch large screen intelligent operating system, graphical UI design based on detection process, simple and clear operation interface, easy to teach and learn
6. A variety of pressure regulating components and ranges are available. Wide range of air pressure (- 80kPa & amp; mdash; 1MPa) optional. Multi group pressure sequence test can be realized by selecting electronic pressure regulating valve
7. Multiple communication interfaces: built in RS232 serial port, RJ45 network port, USB communication interface, LTP external I / O control port, supporting a variety of communication protocols
8. Bar code scanning function and printer can be purchased to facilitate product data management and quality traceability. Up to 200000 historical records of the instrument can be exported to the computer in batches
9. The standard volume identification function can automatically identify the volume of the sample to be tested, and measure and judge the leakage rate in the way of volume.
10. Ultra high stability, and ease of use, after a rigorous test of the market.
11. A variety of accessories are available, including inflatable bypass, quick connector and standard leak. At the same time, the instrument supports third-party calibration and can issue calibration report.
(hyris HC Classic Series)Air tightness detectorParameters)
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.