ECU is the brain of a car. Its function is to calculate the driving condition of the vehicle through various sensors, so as to control the ignition, air-fuel ratio, idle speed, exhaust gas recirculation and other parameters of the engine. For consumers and manufacturers, its water resistance is very important.
If the water resistance of ECU is not good, it is easy to cause ECU to enter water vapor, which will corrode the internal components and make the vehicle unable to run normally. Therefore, manufacturers will test the water resistance of Automotive ECU, while the traditional water resistance test methods often cause secondary loss of Automotive ECU. Hiris has also conducted in-depth research on the waterproof test of automobile ECU, and has developed a special waterproof tester for automobile ECU and put it into use. Today, let's take a look at one of the cases.
1、 Appearance display of automobile ECU
1. The shape of this car ECU is irregular cuboid, with two convex modules on both sides and two irregular convex connectors on the long side;
2. It is composed of microprocessor, memory, input and output interface, analog-to-digital converter, shaping, driving and other integrated circuits, and is wrapped by waterproof shell material, which is not conducive to the waterproof detection, and can not carry out accurate waterproof detection by calculating the gas leakage;
2、 Breakthrough of water proofness test for Automotive ECU
In the face of this situation, Harris specially uses the special tooling to detect the automobile ECU. First, fix the automobile ECU and tooling and inject gas, so as to maintain the air circulation inside and outside the housing and ensure the sealing of the housing. So as to avoid being polluted by external water vapor, oil, moisture and solid pollutants during detection, and ensure the reliability of detection results.
(scene picture of waterproof test for automobile ECU)
At this time, after the tooling connected with the mold is started, a certain volume of gas is injected into the mold through the air source. When the air pressure is detected, the air supply is automatically cut off and the pressure is stabilized. The airtightness detection system of Harris technology will monitor the air pressure in the mold to determine the tightness by the leakage.
3、 Display and parameters of automobile ECU waterproof tester
1. High sensitivity pressure sensing and regulating unit, combined with advanced differential pressure software algorithm, the minimum resolution can reach 0.1pA, which has won the national patent.
2. The patented technology of "IVT pneumatic sealing valve island" independently developed by Harris greatly improves the test accuracy, ensures the stability of the instrument, and greatly improves the inflation speed.
3. Multiple test functions: the instrument integrates two positive and negative pressure forms and eight test methods: two pressure forms and five test methods can be written into more than 20 test functions.
4. It has more than 200 groups of subroutines. Each group of subroutines can be programmed independently, selected and combined to meet various complex test requirements.
5. Full touch large screen intelligent operating system, graphical UI design based on detection process, simple and clear operation interface, easy to teach and learn.
6. A variety of pressure regulating components and ranges are available. Wide range of air pressure (- 80kPa & amp; mdash; 1MPa) optional. Selecting electronic pressure regulating valve can realize multi group pressure sequence test.
7. Multiple communication interfaces: built in RS232 serial port, RJ45 network port, USB communication interface, LTP external I / O control port, supporting a variety of communication protocols.
8. Bar code scanning function and printer can be purchased to facilitate product data management and quality traceability. Up to 200000 historical records of the instrument can be exported to the computer in batches.
9. The standard volume identification function can automatically identify the volume of the sample to be tested, and measure and judge the leakage rate in the way of volume.
10. Ultra high stability, and ease of use, after a rigorous test of the market.
11. A variety of accessories are available, including inflatable bypass, quick connector and standard leak. At the same time, the instrument supports third-party calibration and can issue calibration report.
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.