With the development of electronic scale and the demand of special applications, the waterproof of electronic scale is gradually valued by consumers and manufacturers, and due to the different waterproof level of electronic scale, there are some differences in waterproof performance. In order to obtain the highest waterproof efficiency of the electronic scale, the manufacturer will test the waterproof performance of the electronic scale. However, due to the structural differences of electronic scales, the corresponding detection methods are also different, which is one of the difficulties in the waterproof detection of electronic scales.
As a waterproof testing expert and R & D company of waterproof testing equipment, Harris technology also has special research on the waterproof testing of electronic scale. So, this time we will share a waterproof test case of electronic scale for your reference.
Water proof tester for electronic scale of Harris Technology
1、 The shape of electronic scale and the difficulty of detection
1. The shape of the electronic scale is a rectangular body with four round corners. There is an electronic display screen on the front of the electronic scale and an irregular cylinder disk protruding upward. The irregular shape is not conducive to the direct waterproof test of the instrument;
2. The appearance of the electronic scale is wrapped and sealed with waterproof materials, and the sealing is not good, so the waterproof test is carried out through the internal gas transmission;
2、 Breakthrough of waterproof test difficulty of electronic scale
1. Corresponding to the characteristics of the electronic scale, Harris technology has customized a special mold for this electronic scale. The mold has made a special groove for placing the scale plate according to the appearance characteristics of the electronic scale. The electronic scale is put into the mold and stuck just right, which is conducive to the upper and lower closure of the mold during detection;
3. For the waterproof structure of the electronic scale, we can't use the direct detection method to carry out the direct waterproof detection. Using the mold, we can not only close it up and down during the detection, forming a closed state around, but also avoid the leakage of the gas filled in the detection. The gas filled in the mold uses compressed air as the detection medium, It can avoid unnecessary damage to the electronic scale by directly inflating the mold without liquid detection.
2、 Electronic scale waterproof tester display and parameter table
1. High sensitivity pressure sensing and regulating unit, with advanced differential pressure software algorithm, the minimum resolution can reach 0.1pA, which has won the national patent;
2. The patent technology of "IVT pneumatic sealing valve island" independently developed by Harris greatly improves the test accuracy, ensures the stability of the instrument, and greatly improves the inflation speed;
3. Multiple test functions: the instrument integrates two positive and negative pressure forms and eight test methods: two pressure forms and five test methods can be written into more than 20 test functions;
4. It has more than 200 groups of subroutines. Each group of subroutines can be programmed independently, selected and combined to meet various complex test requirements;
5. Full touch large screen intelligent operating system, graphical UI design based on detection process, simple operation interface, easy to teach and learn;
6. A variety of pressure regulating components and ranges are available, and the pressure range is wide (- 80kPa & amp; mdash; 1MPa) optional. Selecting electronic pressure regulating valve can realize multi group pressure sequence test;
7. Multiple communication interfaces: built in RS232 serial port, RJ45 network port, USB communication interface, LTP external I / O control port, supporting multiple communication protocols;
8. Bar code scanning function and printer can be purchased to facilitate product data management and quality traceability. Up to 200000 historical records of the instrument can be exported to the computer in batches;
9. The standard volume recognition function can automatically identify the volume of the sample to be tested, and can measure and judge the leakage rate by volume;
10. Ultra high stability and ease of use, which have been rigorously tested by the market;
11. A variety of accessories are available, including inflatable bypass, quick connector and standard leak. At the same time, the instrument supports third-party calibration and can issue calibration report.
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.