The air tightness qualification rate of mobile phones has always been a headache for mobile phone manufacturers. As an indispensable electronic product in daily life, the waterproof grade of mobile phones must reach IP67 in order to work normally in a special environment and avoid damage to the internal parts of mobile phones. When it comes to the air tightness detection of mobile phones, we have to start with the waterproof structure of mobile phones. The appearance of the new generation of smart phones is almost thin, intelligent and full screen touch. Its waterproof structure must be considered from all aspects of production, and the air tightness test is the last part of the mobile phone factory.
The traditional air tightness detection needs special treatment, and then soak in the water. This detection method can not help causing harm to the mobile phone. Harris technology has been committed to the research and development of air tightness testing, and has made a lot of research on the air tightness testing of mobile phones, and developed a non-destructive air tightness tester for mobile phones.
Double position air tightness detector for mobile phone
1、 Air tightness structure principle of mobile phone and analysis of testing difficulties
1. In the production of mobile phones, water-proof treatment will be carried out for different parts. For example, in the microphone and earpiece, due to the need to conduct sound, the special process of intelligent allowing air molecules to pass through rather than water molecules must be used;
2. The waterproof technology of mobile phone should adopt different isolation schemes in different parts. The shell should be sealed with silicone rubber (ring, pad), waterproof adhesive, acoustic waterproof (waterproof and breathable diaphragm), and circuit board waterproof (nano material coated) and other ways to achieve air tightness;
3. The combination of so many waterproof technologies will certainly lead to a variety of non waterproof problems, which is also one of the difficulties in the air tightness detection of mobile phones. The traditional detection method is not suitable for the air tightness detection of precision mobile phone, and how to solve the detection difficulty is also one of the important problems in the mobile phone industry.
2、 Breakthrough of air tightness test for mobile phone
Air tightness detector of mobile phone
1. For different models of mobile phones, there are different detection methods. According to the appearance characteristics of mobile phones, Harris technology has customized several molds. When the mobile phone is put into the mold, the upper and lower molds will be closed to form a closed space, and then the mold will be filled with impurity free gas. The detector will judge the air tightness of the mobile phone according to the air pressure inside the mold;
Details of mould tooling for air tightness test of mobile phone
2. For the dual channel detection of mobile phones, there is also a special dual channel tooling and detector integrated air tightness detector. The multi-channel air tightness detector solves the problem of air tightness detection efficiency of multiple mobile phones at the same time, with faster detection and more accurate results;
Details of dual channel air tightness inspection tooling for mobile phone
3. Before the test, connect the power supply and air source of the air tightness tester, connect the test port to the waterproof test tooling of the mobile phone, start the air tightness tester with both hands, and then get the air leakage rate through the process of inflation, voltage stabilization and test;
4. The air tightness detector can determine the waterproof level of the mobile phone according to the previous leakage on the equipment. If it is less than the upper limit of leakage, the air tightness of the mobile phone is qualified, and if it is greater than the upper limit of leakage, it is considered as unqualified. The whole test process is about ten seconds, with high detection efficiency, high accuracy, low damage rate and low cost.
3、 Advantages and parameter table of mobile phone air tightness testing instrument
1. High sensitivity pressure sensing and regulating unit, combined with advanced differential pressure software algorithm, the minimum resolution can reach 0.1pA, which has won the national patent.
2. The patented technology independently researched and developed by Harris, & quot; IVT pneumatic seal valve island;, Greatly improve the test accuracy, ensure the stability of the instrument, inflation speed has also been greatly improved.
3. Multiple test functions: the instrument integrates two positive and negative pressure forms and eight test methods: two pressure forms and five test methods can be written into more than 20 test functions.
4. It has more than 200 groups of subroutines. Each group of subroutines can be programmed independently, selected and combined to meet various complex test requirements.
5. Full touch large screen intelligent operating system, graphical UI design based on detection process, simple and clear operation interface, easy to teach and learn.
6. A variety of pressure regulating components and ranges are available. Wide range of air pressure (- 80kPa & amp; mdash; 1MPa) optional. Selecting electronic pressure regulating valve can realize multi group pressure sequence test.
7. Multiple communication interfaces: built in RS232 serial port, RJ45 network port, USB communication interface, LTP external I / O control port, supporting a variety of communication protocols.
8. Bar code scanning function and printer can be purchased to facilitate product data management and quality traceability. Up to 200000 historical records of the instrument can be exported to the computer in batches.
9. The standard volume identification function can automatically identify the volume of the sample to be tested, and measure and judge the leakage rate in the way of volume.
10. Ultra high stability, and ease of use, after a rigorous test of the market.
11. A variety of accessories are available, including inflatable bypass, quick connector and standard leak. At the same time, the instrument supports third-party calibration and can issue calibration report.
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.