In many testing cases of Harris, no matter in the field of new energy vehicles, intelligent electronic products, or daily necessities, there are corresponding testing schemes, which meet the multi-directional testing needs, and put the waterproof testing equipment into the production line, which has won good reviews from the public. With the diversification of testing products, the requirement of waterproof testing equipment is higher and higher.
In the market, the non-destructive testing of cleaning auxiliary products is still a blank field. The waterproof testing of toilet inlet valve on the market is to use water inspection to judge whether its waterproof is qualified or not. However, this testing method has many limitations. This time, we will discuss the differences between traditional water inspection and gas inspection.
1、 Requirements of toilet inlet valve for water resistance test
1. The shape of the toilet inlet valve is rod-shaped, the top is the valve buckle for connection, and the right is the blue air valve. The irregular shape is unfavorable to the detection, and because it is cast with high precision materials, it is unfavorable to the waterproof detection;
2. In the face of such special circumstances, not only the requirements for the detector are very high, but also the requirements for the nondestructive testing process are very high. The testing results should not only ensure the accuracy, but also provide more convenient testing methods because of the number of the instruments.
Toilet inlet valve
1、 Comparison of waterproof test methods for toilet inlet valve
1. Water inspection
At present, many domestic customers are using water immersion test to test the waterproof of products. This method is to put the products into the water with a specified depth, observe the number of leaking bubbles and collect them to obtain the leakage rate of products;
First of all, we put the toilet inlet valve into the water, and the pressure will act on the position that may leak. We use the upturned test tube full of water to collect the number of bubbles that leak out for a period of time. The bubbles that constantly enter the test tube will replace the number of water in the test tube. At the end of the test, a certain volume of bubbles will be obtained in the test tube, So as to obtain the corresponding air leakage rate.
However, this detection method has a limitation, but the disadvantage of this method is that it needs human observation, mostly used for sampling, or need to dry the product after full inspection, low test accuracy, high cost and so on.
2. Gas inspection
Detail display of three channel waterproof detector for toilet inlet valve
According to the characteristics of the toilet water inlet valve, because the structure of the toilet water inlet valve is interconnected, the front and back fixed way can be used to fill gas into the toilet water inlet valve to detect its water resistance; In order to meet the demand of multi quantity detection, Harris also customized a three channel waterproof detector for it. In the detection, the instrument will inflate into the toilet inlet valve through the top. If the water inlet valve of the toilet is unsealed and air leakage occurs, the leakage value in the instrument will be larger and larger, and the pressure value will drop. At this time can determine whether the toilet inlet valve leakage.
Three channel inspection tooling details display
The multi-channel waterproof testing method can realize the simultaneous testing of multiple product positions without any impact on the accuracy and stability of the testing, and can meet the requirements of the non-destructive testing of the product, save time and reduce the cost of waterproof testing;
3、 Advantages of using three channel waterproof tester
(1) Save time and cost; The detector can provide three detection channels, and can detect three camera lenses at the same time. The test speed is three times faster than usual, which is more conducive to saving time and cost. It has set a precedent for the market.
(2) Lower equipment cost; The three channel water-proof tester is controlled by three testing equipment, and three stations are used for sealing test. It only needs one person to operate, which simplifies the manpower for the enterprise and optimizes the capital chain of the manufacturer.
(3) It has strong operability and high efficiency; The tester is also equipped with & amp; ldquo; Positive, negative & amp; rdquo; Two pressure forms and eight basic test modes can be selected or combined. Using 24 bit a / D conversion, 32-bit CPU operation, and fully independent development of industrial control operating system, with full touch human-computer interface. Built in RS232 serial port, RJ45 network port, USB communication interface, LTP external I / O control port, support a variety of communication protocols, diversified self-service operation, artificial and intelligent combination, enhance the operability of the device.
4、 Parameters of water resistance tester for toilet inlet valve
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.