Chapter one preface
In order to make you better master and use the cable binding machine (commonly known as the press setter), please take time to read this manual carefully. If you have any questions in the reading process, please contact our sales or after-sales engineer, and we will always serve you.
Chapter two Caution
1. Wrong connection of the power supply of the press setter will cause failure or danger.
2. The wiring and installation of the press setter should not be carried out under the condition of power failure, otherwise there will be the danger of electric shock.
3. Do not touch the power terminal and other charged body, otherwise there is a risk of electric shock.
4. During the use of the press, please do not put your hand into the press, or you may be injured.
5. The press can not be transported upside down.
1. Please use this press within the specified operating conditions (see rear voltage, temperature, humidity, etc.).
2. Before starting the press, please return the moving parts of the press to the original point, otherwise, insufficient air pressure will cause the moving parts to fall, crush the parts of the press, and affect the plane accuracy of the platform.
3. Please do not touch the hot part and the connecting part during the heating process of the press, otherwise the person who touches will be burned.
4. Please operate in strict accordance with the technological process to avoid unnecessary accidents.
5. It is forbidden to change the machine configuration and specifications without permission,
6. Avoid metal debris falling into the machine, otherwise short circuit may occur, damage the machine or cause fire.
7. In case of breakdown of the press setter, it is necessary to ask professional personnel or trained personnel for maintenance.
2.3 environmental requirements
1. Place away from radiation source (such as induction cooker or microwave oven) to avoid interference;
2. The place where it is placed should be flat and firm. If it is found uneven, the caster nut can be adjusted appropriately;
3. The place should not be wet, and should be ventilated and dry;
4. It can be used in the range of humidity 20% ～ 80% and ambient temperature 0 ℃～ 40 ℃; It is not allowed to use in the environment with relative humidity greater than 85%, otherwise it will cause leakage and other faults;
5. The power socket must have grounding wire.
Chapter three main parameter
Model: hbd-z14 (desktop) hbd-z14b (desktop) hbd-y14 (integrated)
Power supply: 220 V / 50 Hz
Power: About 600W
Air pressure: 0.5MPa ＜ air pressure ＜ 1MPa compressed air, must be dry without moisture and impurities, otherwise it is easy to damage the air circuit.
Net weight: desktop type about 55kg, integrated type about 88kg
Chapter four Brief introduction of the whole machine
Chapter five Material preparation
1. Gas and electricity preparation: one set of air compressor with capacity of more than 40L and lighting power of 220V / 50Hz.
2. Preparation of press discharge materials and tools:
Chapter six Ventilation and power on
1. Will & amp; curren; 8 insert the air pipe into the quick connector of the air filter, pull up the adjusting knob, and limit the air supply pressure to about 0.6MPa (as shown in the figure on the left). Open the cabinet and adjust the air supply pressure to 0.2MPa (as shown in the figure on the right).
2. Plug the power cord into the socket of the machine, turn on the power switch, the machine display screen and display control screen should be on, and the pressure head should return to the highest point（ (middle figure below)
Chapter seven Display control learning
(1) . turn on the power switch, and the & amp; display will appear after self checking; ldquo; Main interface & amp; rdquo;， General Click & amp; ldquo; Enter system & amp; rdquo;。
(2) . after entering the system, it will enter & amp; by default; ldquo; Manual operation & amp; rdquo; Interface:
Manual operation function description:
1. Platform push in: after clicking, the blue workbench component will be pushed in, and the workbench component will be pushed out after clicking again;
2. Indenter down: after clicking, the indenter will turn blue, and the indenter will go down; after clicking again, the indenter will go up;
3. Vacuum pump: after clicking, it turns blue and the vacuum pump works. Click again to stop the vacuum pump. In the production state, press the vacuum switch on the machine panel, the vacuum pump will work automatically;
4. Heating work: Click to turn blue, the pressure head starts heating, and stops heating after heating to the set temperature. Click again to stop heating;
5. Coiling operation: Click to turn blue, and the coiling motor rotates clockwise according to the set coiling time (see & amp; gt; ldquo; Parameter setting & amp; rdquo; The parameters need to be set in advance, otherwise the motor will not rotate). When the rotation time reaches, the winding motor will stop automatically;
6. Current temperature: displays the current set temperature value or ambient temperature value;
7. Set temperature: after clicking, directly input the temperature value you want to set;
8. Temperature coefficient: it is set inside the factory. After it has been set before leaving the factory, it does not need to move again.
(3) . click parameter settings to enter & amp; ldquo; Parameter setting & amp; rdquo; Interface:
Parameter setting function description:
1. Pressing time: that is, the length of holding time after pressing the indenter. After clicking, the number can be directly input. Generally, the indenter debugging is 2 seconds, and the pressing is 14 + / - 2 seconds;
2. Winding time: that is, the working time of winding motor. After clicking, you can directly input the number, which is generally set to 1 second. The setting time is too long, resulting in waste of winding;
3. Winding interval: that is, how many times to press and roll the tape once. Generally, it is set to 6 times, that is, the indenter works for 6 times and rolls the tape once (take away the used part).
4. Down shot: after clicking, the down shot changes to up shot, and the up shot camera works (the default is down shot when power on);
5. Coiling on: after clicking, it turns to coiling off. Instead of turning off the coiling motor, it turns off the coiling interval in the working state, so that the coiling motor will not automatically rotate once (for debugging) even if it is pressed for many times;
6. Alarm on: after clicking, it turns into alarm off. At present, the alarm sound function is not used.
(4) . click system log to enter & amp; ldquo; System log & amp; rdquo; Interface:
System log function description:
1. Output reset: Click to reset the current cumulative output;
2. Time tired reset: Click to reset the current work accumulation;
3. Alarm information: display the current alarm record.
Chapter eight Head adjustment (flatness adjustment)
The flatness of the indenter should be adjusted before each pressure discharge or after each replacement of the indenter. The flatness of the indenter should be adjusted at room temperature. The steps are as follows:
1. Click & amp; ldquo; Manual operation & amp; rdquo; Will & amp; ldquo; Set temperature & amp; rdquo; Set it to 60 ℃ and wait for the temperature to rise to the set temperature;
2. Click & amp; ldquo; Parameter setting & amp; rdquo;， Will & amp; ldquo; Hold down time & amp; rdquo; Set to 2 seconds;
3. Adjust the pressure of pressure regulating valve to about 60-150kgf;
4. Click & amp; ldquo; Manual operation & amp; rdquo;， Click & amp; ldquo; Platform push & amp; rdquo;；
5. Fold a piece of white paper in half, clip a copy paper in the middle of the folded white paper, and put the white paper under the knife head;
6. Click & amp; ldquo; Head down & amp; rdquo;， Make the indenter press on the white paper, and the indentation as shown in the figure below will appear:
7. If the test pressure is too high, reduce the test pressure appropriately;
8. If the left and right flatness is poor, the left and right balance screws can be adjusted;
9. If the front and rear flatness is poor, the front and rear balance screws can be adjusted;
Note: after each adjustment, test once until the flatness is OK. Turn off the heating after debugging. The above parameter settings: 1. Temperature 60 ℃, 2. Pressure 60-150kgf, 3. Pressing time 2 seconds.
1. Generally, the front and rear flatness need not be adjusted, and if it needs to be adjusted, it is only fine-tuning.
2. The fastening screw must be locked, otherwise the flatness is easy to change.
Take Apple 5S as an example to explain the whole process of packing
Chapter nine Remove the cable
***Tools: constant temperature heating table and toothpick
1.1 adjust the temperature of the heating table to 300 ℃ and wait for the temperature to reach 300 ℃;
1.2 put the LCD screen on the constant temperature heating table (Note: the cable side is up) for a few seconds;
1.3 remove the touch wire: stick a toothpick into the middle of the touch wire, select the left (or right) touch wire, slide over the place where the wire is connected with the liquid crystal (as shown in Figure 1), and the wire and the liquid crystal will be separated; The other side can be torn off gently（ Note: if it is confirmed that there is a problem with the wiring, such as broken, the touching wiring on the left and right sides can be directly torn off);
1.4 remove the display cable: gently tear it off after heating (as shown in Figure 2).
The above points for attention: pay attention to the edge and corner of the LCD screen in the process of removing the cable.
Chapter 10 Removing residual glue from LCD screen
***Tools used: ACF remover, white oil and cotton swab (it is recommended to use electronic magnifying glass and degumming platform, which is more efficient and convenient)
2.1 dip ACF removal solution with cotton swab, then apply it on LCD screen, and wait for a while.
2.2 gently smear the residual glue on the liquid crystal with a cotton swab. During the application, you can also dip in some white oil until it is removed (as shown in Figure 3).
2.3 check whether the residual glue is completely removed by light (as shown in Figure 4)（ This will affect the success rate of press alignment. It is recommended to use an electronic magnifying glass.)
The above points should be noted:
one Human skin should not touch ACF removal solution. If it is accidentally touched, it should be cleaned with a lot of water;
two ACF removal solution can not flow back to the liquid crystal IC (generally inclined operation);
three With the help of ACF, the residual glue can be removed more efficiently and safely
four After the residual glue is removed, the inspection can be carried out with naked eyes, or with the help of a magnifying glass or the two in one magnifying platform of Harris;
five In addition, the edges and corners of the liquid crystal glass should not be broken. The glass must be flat when removing glue
Chapter 11 Paste ACF glue on the cable
***Tools: ACF glue and constant temperature soldering iron
3.1 take the touch and display cable of the corresponding model;
3.2 stick ACF glue on the touch and display cable respectively as double-sided adhesive tape (as shown in Fig. 5 and Fig. 6)
The above points should be noted:
one ACF glue should be pasted in the middle of the gold finger, and a certain length should be reserved at both ends;
two The pre pressing time of the constant temperature soldering iron is about 3 seconds.
Chapter 12 LCD height calibration
LCD height calibration is to balance the height of LCD, workbench and quartz bar
1. Put the LCD screen on the worktable, and install the wire end towards the quartz bar;
2. Move the LCD back and forth to the quartz bar, cooperate with the z-axis lifting screw of the fine-tuning workbench, so that the line end of the LCD will not hit the quartz bar, and it can just be put on the quartz bar when moving the LCD back and forth. At this time, the height of the quartz bar should be slightly higher than the height of the workbench（ After adjustment, tighten the z-axis locking screw.
Note: the height calibration of LCD screen is an important step in screen pressing. If it is not calibrated well, it will crush the LCD screen during screen pressing.
Chapter 13 LCD positioning
LCD positioning is to align the pressing position of the pressure head with the central position of the LCD installation line, and then fix the LCD position on the workbench with the positioning piece. The specific operation steps are as follows:
1. Adjust the pressure of the pressure regulating valve to 60-150kgf;
2. Click display & control; ldquo; Manual operation & amp; rdquo;， Click & amp; ldquo; Platform push & amp; rdquo; To push the workbench in, click & amp; ldquo; Head down & amp; rdquo; Lower the pressure head.
2. Slightly lower the pressure of the pressure regulating valve, and then lift the pressure head with one hand;
3. With the other hand, put the LCD screen under the pressure head and place the assembly line in the middle of the quartz bar;
4. Gently put down the pressure head and press it on the LCD screen;
5. Fine adjust the position of the LCD to make the pressure head just press in the middle of the LCD mounting line (as shown in the figure below);
6. Click display & control; ldquo; Vacuum pump & amp; rdquo; Hold the LCD screen, move the positioning piece on the workbench close to the edge of the LCD screen, and make positioning points. Click & amp; ldquo; Head down & amp; rdquo; To raise the ram, click & amp; ldquo; Platform push & amp; rdquo;使工作平台退出；
放入液晶屏 -- 按真空开关 -- 放排线 -- 排线与液晶屏对位 -- 按启动 – 工作台推入--压头下压 -- 保压 -- 压头上升 -- 取出压好的屏 -- 放入液晶屏...重复上述，循环工作。