As a common water cooling device, water cooling pipe can restore the internal temperature of the equipment to normal level through water cooling, so that the equipment can be used normally. As a solution provider of tightness testing, Harris technology focuses on providing professional solutions in the field of tightness. This time, we will analyze the sealing test of water-cooled pipes, hoping to help you.
Water cooling pipe is generally composed of water pump, radiator, cooling fan, thermostat and other devices, the overall precision is high, and the complex internal structure leads to the general tightness detection scheme can not meet its detection needs, the detection risk is high, the cost is large, the detection needs to overcome the above problems.
(water cooling pipe tightness tester)
In order to overcome the above difficulties, Harris has customized the following solutions for it:
1. The overall shape of the water-cooled pipe is highly precise. It is connected with two water pumps, and the air vent is obvious. Therefore, we can use the direct detection method in the detection. Before the detection, we can connect the pipe connecting the instrument to one of the water pumps, and fix the other side to avoid gas leakage during the detection, so as to ensure that the detection is more simple;
(water cooling pipe)
2. The instrument for sealing test of water-cooled pipeline uses compressed gas as the medium. When the air enters into the water-cooled pipeline, it will slowly reach the pressure value set by the instrument. Even if the internal gas leaks, it will not affect the internal components. It can reduce the cost of enterprise testing, make the test results more accurate, and provide the best environment for testing;
(demonstration of sealing test process of water cooling pipe)
3. When the gas in the water cooling pipe reaches the set pressure value of the instrument, the instrument will automatically cut off the gas supply. At this moment, we can see the leakage of the water cooling pipe on the instrument, and judge whether the tightness of the water cooling pipe reaches the sealing level through the value;
(display parameters of tightness tester)
4. When the leakage value is less than the set air pressure parameter, it is proved that the water-cooled pipe sealing is in the qualified level. If the leakage value is higher than the air pressure parameter, it is proved that the water-cooled pipe sealing is not qualified, and the product has some defects.
Advantages of using hermetic testing instrument:
1. High sensitivity pressure sensing and regulating unit, combined with advanced differential pressure software algorithm, the minimum resolution can reach 0.1pA, which has won the national patent
2. The patented technology of "IVT pneumatic sealing valve island" independently developed by Harris greatly improves the test accuracy, ensures the stability of the instrument, and greatly improves the inflation speed.
3. Multiple test functions: the instrument integrates two positive and negative pressure forms and eight test methods: two pressure forms and five test methods can be written into more than 20 test functions.
4. It has more than 200 groups of subroutines. Each group of subroutines can be programmed independently, selected and combined to meet various complex test requirements
5. Full touch large screen intelligent operating system, graphical UI design based on detection process, simple and clear operation interface, easy to teach and learn
6. A variety of pressure regulating components and ranges are available. Wide range of air pressure (- 80kPa & amp; mdash; 1MPa) optional. Multi group pressure sequence test can be realized by selecting electronic pressure regulating valve
7. Multiple communication interfaces: built in RS232 serial port, RJ45 network port, USB communication interface, LTP external I / O control port, supporting a variety of communication protocols
8. Bar code scanning function and printer can be purchased to facilitate product data management and quality traceability. Up to 200000 historical records of the instrument can be exported to the computer in batches
9. The standard volume identification function can automatically identify the volume of the sample to be tested, and measure and judge the leakage rate in the way of volume.
10. Ultra high stability, and ease of use, after a rigorous test of the market.
11. A variety of accessories are available, including inflatable bypass, quick connector and standard leak. At the same time, the instrument supports third-party calibration and can issue calibration report.
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.