With the improvement of production level, the requirements of producers for product quality are constantly improving, and the requirements for the tightness of wire are also constantly improving. In order to obtain the best performance of wire products, manufacturers often test the tightness of wire. However, different types of wire have different requirements for tightness test, especially for wire with multi wire connection. As a famous expert in sealing test and production, Harris technology has made a lot of achievements in the sealing test of online materials. This time, we will share two test cases of different models for your reference
1、 Appearance display of wire rod
1. The shape of the first type of wire is a long strip. One end of the wire is a blue wire connector, which is simple and symmetrical. The appearance is wrapped with black waterproof material. The connector and the wire are integrated into one line, so it is not easy to fix it when testing;
2. The second type of wire is a long wire material with multiple joints. The joint is a conventional cylinder, and the whole wire is protected by waterproof slurry. The irregular shape is not easy to seal during the detection, which is unfavorable to the direct detection;
2、 Breakthrough of wire rod detection difficulties
1. It is better to overcome the problem of single end wire detection. Put the single end wire into the tooling die, and the other end into the slot of the other end. In this way, the pipe connecting the instrument can fill the wire joint with gas, so that its air tightness can be judged by the internal air pressure state.
2. For the shape of wire connector with multi wire connector, Harris has a special abrasive tool to hold, and the connector is just stuck in the mold, which is conducive to the upper and lower closure of the mold during the detection, and can avoid the gas leakage and numerical error when filling the mold with gas.
3、 Process display of wire sealing test
1. First of all, we put the wire connector and the wire at the other end into the insertion clip to fix, and the catheter is connected with our instrument. There is a valve island, gas tank and other parts inside the instrument and our set program. After connecting, when detecting the laser wire, press the start key.
2. The second type of wire is put into the mold of another tooling, the mold is closed up and down to form a closed space, and the catheter is connected with our instrument. Set the procedure as above, and press the start button;
3. When testing, the instrument will inflate into the wire interface. If the wire connection is not sealed, the phenomenon of air leakage occurs. At this time, the leakage value display data in the instrument is larger and larger, and the pressure value decreases. At this time, it can determine whether the wire or wire interface is leaking, and the instrument test results will also show ng, which means that the air tightness test fails. If there is no air leakage in the tested wire connection, the gas in the tooling die will be in a constant state after inflation, the pressure value and leakage value displayed on the instrument are also stable, and the test result of the instrument will display the word OK, indicating that the waterproof test has passed.
4、 Parameter table of wire sealing tester
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.