The automobile turn signal is an important indicator to remind the front and rear vehicles and pedestrians. It mainly uses xenon lamp, single chip microcomputer control circuit, left and right alternate stroboscopic uninterrupted work. In order to ensure that it can be used normally in vehicle driving, the manufacturer will carry out air tightness test for all combination parts of the steering lamp when checking the quality of the steering lamp. If the airtight seal of the steering lamp is not in place, then the inside of the steering lamp will enter water vapor, which makes it unable to use normally, resulting in the failure of the vehicle to convey the indication signal when driving, which is easy to cause dangerous accidents.
Hiris technology has broken through many problems in the air tightness testing technology in the automotive field, and has more than 10 years of testing experience in the field of automotive air tightness testing. This time, hiris technology shares the following technical experience for the industry in the case of semi-finished air tightness testing of automotive steering lamps.
Semi finished case of automobile turn signal to be tested for air tightness
Air tightness test scheme display of automobile turn signal lamp (instrument + single station tooling)
1、 The shape of semi-finished automobile turn signal lamp is shown by the difficulty of inspection
1. The semi-finished product of the steering lamp tested by Harris technology is a curved cuboid, which is composed of a precise waterproof structure. In order to ensure its normal use, customers use waterproof materials for wrapping, and there are two wires at the back to connect the power supply.
2. Due to the particularity of automobile turn signal, nondestructive testing is also needed. According to the analysis of the product, the product is suitable for indirect testing, so in the detection of the steering lamp semi-finished mold wire fixation is also a big difficulty.
2、 Breakthrough of air tightness test for automobile turn signal
1. The semi-finished product of automobile steering lamp has special shape and high precision, so Harris technology has customized a special mold for it. The groove inside the mold is customized according to the length, width and height of automobile steering lamp, and there are two grooves at the front end of the mold for placing two wires. At the beginning of the test, the automobile turn signal is put into the tooling die, and when the upper and lower dies are closed again, a closed environment around can be formed;
Die details of air tightness test for automobile turn signal lamp
Put the air tightness testing product of automobile turn signal lamp into the mould
2. This kind of detection method is more conducive to the indirect detection of automobile steering lamp, and the mold can also protect the automobile steering lamp from damage in the detection, realize non-destructive detection, and reduce the cost of enterprises.
Air tightness test of automobile turn signal
3. When the tooling connected to the mold is started, a certain volume of gas is injected into the mold through the air source. After reaching the detection pressure, the air supply is automatically cut off and the pressure is stabilized. The airtightness detection system of Harris technology will monitor the air pressure in the mold. The instrument will automatically determine whether the turn signal is sealed according to the leakage. If the turn signal is sealed, the instrument will display OK. If it is leaking, the instrument will display alarm signal and ng.
3、 Characteristics and parameter table of automobile turn signal air tightness tester
1. High sensitivity pressure sensing and regulating unit, combined with advanced differential pressure software algorithm, the minimum resolution can reach 0.1pA, which has won the national patent.
2. The patented technology of "IVT pneumatic sealing valve island" independently developed by Harris greatly improves the test accuracy, ensures the stability of the instrument, and greatly improves the inflation speed.
3. Multiple test functions: the instrument integrates two positive and negative pressure forms and eight test methods: two pressure forms and five test methods can be written into more than 20 test functions.
4. It has more than 200 groups of subroutines. Each group of subroutines can be programmed independently, selected and combined to meet various complex test requirements.
5. Full touch large screen intelligent operating system, graphical UI design based on detection process, simple and clear operation interface, easy to teach and learn.
6. A variety of pressure regulating components and ranges are available. Wide range of air pressure (- 80kPa & amp; mdash; 1MPa) optional. Selecting electronic pressure regulating valve can realize multi group pressure sequence test.
7. Multiple communication interfaces: built in RS232 serial port, RJ45 network port, USB communication interface, LTP external I / O control port, supporting a variety of communication protocols.
8. Bar code scanning function and printer can be purchased to facilitate product data management and quality traceability. Up to 200000 historical records of the instrument can be exported to the computer in batches.
9. The standard volume identification function can automatically identify the volume of the sample to be tested, and measure and judge the leakage rate in the way of volume.
10. Ultra high stability, and ease of use, after a rigorous test of the market.
11. A variety of accessories are available, including inflatable bypass, quick connector and standard leak. At the same time, the instrument supports third-party calibration and can issue calibration report.
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.