Underwater lamps, fountain lamps and wall washing lamps are all protective articles used directly in water or in frequent contact with water. Because it is placed in water, it needs to bear a certain pressure, so the waterproof performance of these products is very high. Usually, the waterproof grade of this kind of product is IP67 or IP68. If its sealing is not good, it will affect its normal use, and even lead to the risk of electric leakage. For the sealing test of underwater lamp, in addition to the precision of its structure, the corresponding sealing test should also be carried out. Harris technology has been committed to the research and development of sealing test equipment, and this time we will analyze the sealing test of underwater lamps and fountain lamps, hoping to help you.
(sealing detector for underwater lamp and fountain lamp)
1、 Analysis of the difficulties in sealing test of underwater lamp and fountain lamp
1. The shape of the underwater lamp is generally made of stainless steel with high precision, similar to that of some geographical lamps, with high-quality waterproof joint, silicone rubber sealing, arc-shaped multi angle refraction strengthening glass, waterproof, equation, anti leakage and corrosion resistance;
2. The appearance of the fountain lamp is large, and there is a long connecting wire behind the lamp, so its tightness should be considered when testing.
(underwater fountain lamp)
3. The sealing test of underwater lamp and fountain lamp needs to overcome the obstacles brought by the shape, not only to achieve the nondestructive and safety of the test, but also to achieve the accuracy of the test results.
2、 Analysis of sealing test process of underwater lamp and fountain lamp
1. Underwater lamp and fountain lamp have a characteristic, that is, the precision is relatively high, and there is no obvious air outlet. The inspection needs the assistance of molds, and there are butting wires behind the two. Therefore, Harris has customized special molds for them. The molds have one feature. In addition to placing the inspection products, there is also a groove for placing wires, which can close the upper and lower molds during the inspection, making the inspection environment more excellent;
(details of sealing test of underwater lamp)
1. The pressure of underwater lamp and fountain lamp when they work in water should be considered in the detection, and the relevant parameters should be set on the instrument according to the situation, and the changes of parameters on the instrument should be observed during the detection. After setting the parameters, press the start button to close the upper and lower molds, connect the catheter of the instrument, input a certain pressure of gas into the mold, and automatically disconnect the supply when the parameter value is reached. At this time, the instrument will judge whether the tightness of the product is qualified according to the leakage value of the detected product;
(sealing inspection tooling for underwater fountain lamp)
3. If the leakage value of the tested product is greater than the corresponding parameter value, it is proved that the tightness of the product does not meet the tightness standard, and the product is unqualified; If the leakage value of the product is less than the corresponding standard, it is proved that the tightness of the product is qualified, and the tightness of the product is qualified.
3、 Parameters of sealing detector for underwater lamp and fountain lamp
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences