How to improve the air tightness of car camera? It's the first-class quality factor of cameras, so how to guarantee the air tightness qualification rate? We can use the airtightness tester of Harris. The airtightness tester of Harris is a new high-tech air tightness tester, which is very suitable for the air tightness test of cameras.
If we want to do a good job in the air tightness detection of the camera, we must first understand the structure of the camera and its sealing process.
- 1. The main sealing method of car camera is screw tightening and ultrasonic welding; If it is such an air tightness result, it is not too difficult to use the airtightness tester of Harris.
- 2. The air tightness test of mainstream vehicle mounted cameras, the test pressure of ipx7 waterproof, theoretically imitates the pressure of one meter water depth, that is, about 10KPA, but the camera industry generally uses 60kpa pressure to test the air tightness of vehicle mounted cameras.
- 3. Water leakage point of camera, sealing ring, screw hole, wire rod (wire rod without waterproof function), as well as the contact part between wire rod and shell. They are all places that need to be tested by air tightness tester
- 4. The camera test results show that the water is soaked in the water, which may be the water infiltrating from the wire.
- 5. How to measure the air tightness if the camera has no air filling hole? Make a sealed mold similar to the shape of the camera, put the camera in the mold, and inflate the mold. Connect the airtightness tester of Harris to test.
- 6. How long does a test take? Use the airtightness tester of Harris to test for about 20 seconds. This is a very efficient air tightness test, many manufacturers of air tightness tester may not be able to do.
- 7. What is the test method? Would you like some water? Do you put it in the water and pressurize it?, The air tightness tester adopts the compressed air detection method, which has completely replaced the air tightness detection method using water immersion camera. This is a new air tightness detection technology, which is widely used in all walks of life, such as mobile phone waterproof test, wire tightness test, audio tightness test, connector tightness test and other detection fields.