With the development of science and technology, electronic products have been people's portable products, because all electronic products need electricity to use, so we will also carry the power bank. The initial stage of power bank is not waterproof. With the increasing demand of consumers and the emergence of various waterproof electronic products, power bank manufacturers also began to produce waterproof power bank.
The traditional water-proof detection method of power bank is to use water directly to detect the product. If the product is bubbling, there is leakage. If the product is not bubbling, it means that the product is well sealed and can be waterproof. However, this method is cumbersome and the error rate is relatively high. The most important thing is that this method will damage the product. If the leakage of the product is detected by water, the water will directly penetrate into the product, so the product will be damaged. Therefore, the air tightness detector we provide is welcomed by manufacturers. It is a kind of leakage detector using compressed air as the detection medium, which has no damage to the product and is convenient and fast. The figure below shows our air tightness detection system, which is composed of air tightness detection tooling and air tightness detector.
The parts required by customers to be tested are the charging socket and button parts of the power bank and the sealing of the gap between the power bank. The engineer decided to carry out the waterproof test on the whole power bank. Because this power bank has no charging hole, there is no way to carry out direct detection. The testing method provided by hiris engineers for customers is indirect testing method. Make a similar mold according to the shape of the product, put the product in the mold, and after the product is sealed, fill a certain amount of compressed air into the product.
According to the customer's test requirements, the product's waterproof grade, test pressure and test time are different. What is the waterproof grade of the product we are testing this timeIP67. We use 11.5kpa pressure test, the test time is 5S. Product into the mold, the system will be set according to our procedures for testing. The sensor inside the air tightness detector will monitor the change of gas in the mold in real time and display it intuitively through the display. If the seal of the product is good, the OK button of the instrument will be on. If it is ng product, the ng lamp of the instrument will give an alarm. The figure below is the detail of the detection
Advantages of using Hermes air tightness testing instrument:
1. High sensitivity pressure sensing and regulating unit, combined with advanced differential pressure software algorithm, the minimum resolution can reach 0.1pA, which has won the national patent
2. The patented technology of "IVT pneumatic sealing valve island" independently developed by Harris greatly improves the test accuracy, ensures the stability of the instrument, and greatly improves the inflation speed.
3. Multiple test functions: the instrument integrates two positive and negative pressure forms and eight test methods: two pressure forms and five test methods can be written into more than 20 test functions.
4. It has more than 200 groups of subroutines. Each group of subroutines can be programmed independently, selected and combined to meet various complex test requirements
5. Full touch large screen intelligent operating system, graphical UI design based on detection process, simple and clear operation interface, easy to teach and learn
6. A variety of pressure regulating components and ranges are available. Wide range of air pressure (- 80kPa & amp; mdash; 1MPa) optional. Multi group pressure sequence test can be realized by selecting electronic pressure regulating valve
7. Multiple communication interfaces: built in RS232 serial port, RJ45 network port, USB communication interface, LTP external I / O control port, supporting a variety of communication protocols
8. Bar code scanning function and printer can be purchased to facilitate product data management and quality traceability. Up to 200000 historical records of the instrument can be exported to the computer in batches
9. The standard volume identification function can automatically identify the volume of the sample to be tested, and measure and judge the leakage rate in the way of volume.
10. Ultra high stability, and ease of use, after a rigorous test of the market.
11. A variety of accessories are available, including inflatable bypass, quick connector and standard leak. At the same time, the instrument supports third-party calibration and can issue calibration report.