Induction cooker as a common electrical equipment in the kitchen, because of frequent contact with water, so the waterproof performance of induction cooker plays a very important role in its safety. Therefore, many manufacturers will test the sealing of induction cooker when they leave the factory. Nowadays, with the demand of various industries for tightness testing entering people's field of vision, the tightness testing of induction cooker has become one of the factory audit standards. And Harris technology has made a lot of research in the field of sealing detection, and has its own set of solutions for the sealing detection of induction cooker. This time, we will share the sealing detection of induction cooker, hoping to help you.
1、 Sealing test requirements of induction cooker
As a common intelligent equipment in home, induction cooker has the characteristics of large volume and high sealing difficulty; Customers require vacuum test;
The overall shape of the induction cooker is a regular square, the front is the electromagnetic heating area and the operation display area, and the bottom is the heat sink. When testing the induction cooker, we need to consider the nondestructive, stability, safety and accuracy of the test results. Our hermetic tester is vacuum testing, which will not cause secondary damage to the product.
1、 Demonstration of sealing test process of induction cooker
1. Due to the large volume of the product, we have prepared the corresponding tooling for it to place. The precision of the equipment is high, and there is a corresponding air outlet at the bottom. This time, we use the direct detection method to connect the tube with the induction cooker;
(demonstration of sealing test process of induction cooker)
2. This time, we will use negative pressure test to test the sealing of induction cooker. First, we set the test pressure value to be tested on the detector, then set the time and start the test button. When the pressure of induction cooker reaches the corresponding set value, the instrument will stop working automatically, and the pressure of the system will be maintained in the pipeline and vacuum environment at this time;
(details of sealing test of induction cooker)
1. The air inlet valve is closed automatically. At this time, the tightness of induction cooker can be observed from the situation of detector.
1、 Advantages of using Harris sealing tester for testing
1. High sensitivity pressure sensing and regulating unit, combined with advanced differential pressure software algorithm, the minimum resolution can reach 0.1pA, which has won the national patent.
2. The patented technology of "IVT pneumatic sealing valve island" independently developed by Harris greatly improves the test accuracy, ensures the stability of the instrument, and greatly improves the inflation speed.
3. Multiple test functions: the instrument integrates two positive and negative pressure forms and eight test methods: two pressure forms and five test methods can be written into more than 20 test functions.
4. It has more than 200 groups of subroutines. Each group of subroutines can be programmed independently, selected and combined to meet various complex test requirements.
5. Full touch large screen intelligent operating system, graphical UI design based on detection process, simple and clear operation interface, easy to teach and learn.
6. A variety of pressure regulating components and ranges are available. Wide range of air pressure (- 80kPa & amp; mdash; 1MPa) optional. Selecting electronic pressure regulating valve can realize multi group pressure sequence test.
7. Multiple communication interfaces: built in RS232 serial port, RJ45 network port, USB communication interface, LTP external I / O control port, supporting a variety of communication protocols.
8. Bar code scanning function and printer can be purchased to facilitate product data management and quality traceability. Up to 200000 historical records of the instrument can be exported to the computer in batches.
9. The standard volume identification function can automatically identify the volume of the sample to be tested, and measure and judge the leakage rate in the way of volume.
10. Ultra high stability, and ease of use, after a rigorous test of the market.
11. A variety of accessories are available, including inflatable bypass, quick connector and standard leak. At the same time, the instrument supports third-party calibration and can issue calibration report.
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.