Walkie talkie is a two-way mobile communication tool. There are three types of walkie talkie in the market: analog walkie talkie, digital walkie talkie, IP walkie talkie and so on. According to the change of the scene, the walkie talkie also has its own applicability, and people have very high requirements for its safety, so the manufacturer will carry out air tightness test on it when it leaves the factory. Because of its precision structure, different manufacturers have their own methods for the air tightness detection of walkie talkies. Harris technology has also done some in-depth research on the air tightness detection of walkie talkie, and developed a special air tightness detector, which has been put into production.
Then, let's take a look at the detection information of this walkie talkie
Air tightness detector of walkie talkie
1、 Appearance display of walkie talkie
1. This is an ordinary walkie talkie, its shape is irregular cuboid, the top is used to dial several rows of buttons, the top is the electronic display screen, the middle of the button is the receiver area to receive sound, and the bottom of the button is the microphone part to talk back;
2. The whole walkie talkie is made of black sealing shell material. The back of the walkie talkie is the area where the battery is placed, which is concave to the inside;
3. The overall structure of the walkie talkie is relatively precise, so it is impossible to use the direct detection method to fill the gas into the walkie talkie, which is unfavorable to the accuracy of the detection results.
2、 Breakthrough in the difficulty of interphone detection
1. According to the appearance of the walkie talkie, Harris technology has specially customized a mold for it to hold the walkie talkie. Put the back of the walkie talkie up into the mold, and the whole shape is just right. When testing, the upper and lower molds will be closed to form a closed space around, and the instrument will fill the mold with impurity free gas through the conduit, In this way, the air tightness of the walkie talkie can be judged by the air saturation inside the mold;
Air tightness testing tooling and die for Walkie Talkie
2. Put the walkie talkie into the tooling die and connect it with our instrument. There is a valve island, air tank and other parts inside the instrument and the program we set. After connecting, press the start button when testing the wire. At this time, the upper and lower molds begin to close, and clean gas without impurities is filled into the mold. The instrument display screen will judge the tightness of the walkie talkie through the gas saturation inside the mold.
Details of air tightness test for Walkie Talkie
3. If the walkie talkie is unsealed and air leakage occurs, the leakage value in the instrument will display more and more data, and the pressure value will drop. At this time, it can determine whether the walkie talkie is leaking, and the test result of the instrument will also show ng, which means that the air tightness test fails. If the test walkie talkie does not leak, the gas in the tooling die will be in a constant state after inflation, the pressure value and leakage value displayed on the instrument are also stable, and the test result of the instrument will display the word OK, indicating that the air tightness test has passed.
Air tightness test process display of walkie talkie
3、 Parameter table of interphone air tightness tester
The copyright belongs to Harris technology. Reproduction and false original are prohibited. Any violation will be responsible for the consequences.